Thursday, February 14, 2008

College Bound!!!


On October 28 2007, I had sent out an application to Monroe Community College (MCC) up in Rochester. I wanted to get in that school BADLY because it is cheaper than going to Rochester Institute of Techonology (RIT). I simply want to go to MCC for 2 years for the Electrical Engineering 2+2 program, where all the credits are tranfered into RIT. Anyway, I was working on Jan 19 2007 at Wegmans as an outside dude. My parents drove up next to me and handed me mail. Now I wasn't supposed to open any mail on the clock but I did anyway. I saw the letter was from MCC and it said 'Welcome!' on it. My first reaction was 'OMG!!!' then I flipped shit!! I swear I was like a 5 year old that just saw Mickey Mouse! I was jumping around the parking lot, just excited. But on the other hand people thought I was crazy ... good for them. Leelya (UE - Leelya, ya'll know who I'm talkin about) and a Vestal girl, Natasha that I was working with were looking at me wierd. I mean if you just got accepted to a college that you waited 3 months for, wouldn't you FLIP SHIT?! I know I would and did so yeah. I'm headed for college for sure.

1 comment:

tash's scene said...

Steve!! Congrats!!!! It's so nice to have a feeling of being wanted and to know where you are going in life! :] Hope everything works out for you!!