Tuesday, February 12, 2008

The people in our education system ... what loserz







Today a very stupid thing happened. We got out early from school, woop-dee-doo! Who cares? It was only an hour and Vestal got out before us!! This really got me pissed off so I got to thinking "What are they thinking?" Now sounds stupid, I know but hear me out. They give us days off when we do not need it or like SOME dumb occurances when they let out one school but not another THEN penalize not only the one school (ehrrm ... Jennie F.) that had the bomb threat but EVERY school in the district by giving everyone another day of school. Sure they gave us another snowday, and the fact we had a snowday that day anyways doesn't prove my point. I personally think that we should have still had the day off but Jennie F. had to go to school. That would have been the way to go. But NOO the people with the degrees and 'important' papers said no, we are doing it our way. That's BULL. I'm sorry but if I wanted someone to dictate my life, I would have had moved to former Soviet-Union by now.

It just irritates me that nowadays you have to have a flippin' (credit for that word goes to B Shave) piece of paper that says "Hey guess what? You're home free!" Even if someone knows how to something better than a person that went to college, they'll still stick with the guy from college. Sure I'm going to college only because if I don't, I won't live a great life that I'm dreaming of. By that I mean a nice house, a Lamborghini Murcielago LP640, and maybe a Chihuahua ... actually maybe a nice ferret. Chihuahua's give me the heebee geebees. Anyway, the educational people should decide to things a little differently, like getting a clue. That's my opinion, but whatever.

No comments: