Monday, February 18, 2008

People are idiots

This needs to be said because it's begining to piss me off. I don't know about all of you but people today are pretty dumb. They rely mostly on technology and people so they have more time for them. Well, guess what? It's NOT about you, it's about ALL of us. More importantly, It's about everyone and everything. Personally, I don't get it. Why is it that I work at Wegmans and push heavy loads of carts into the store then get yelled at by managers and dirty looks from people? I mean CMON!! I f you want to bring in all the carts that we have to so we can fufill your 'needs', then get them yourself. I'm not gonna break my back so you can yell at me. Another thing is why do people get mad at you when you do something nice for them? Recently, I was going to help an elderly woman with her garbage. But when I went to pick up the trash that fell out of her trash bin, she YELLED at me!!! SHE FREAKING YELLED AT ME!!! What is this world coming to? I don't care if I was having a bad day or I was going to die in 30 second. I would have thanked someone for helping me.

People are also dumb when it comes to driving. Okay so if people want to get somewhere fast what do they do? They put people's lives at stake by driving fast and outta control. I almost got killed because a driver decided to run though a red light, going 50 in a 30 speed zone. It literally came like 2 feet away from me. I was like "WTF?!". If I was the fighting type I'd beat the crap out of him. Oh well, I just think that some people are stupid beyond belief. That's all.

2 comments:

Brian M. Shaver said...

I agree with u on this one. People always take their anger out on other people even if they are trying to be nice. I would just calmly say back.... i was just trying to help, plz hop off my sac. And to the drive ya i know people do that to, hell iv done it a few times :\ but ur right in the end its not wortht he risk. Way to be steve, way to be. I guess all i can say is, dont let other peoples bad moods/decisions effect the mood or decisions that you make.

-Brian Shaver

(America Love it or Leave it)

MemphisKell said...

I don't like crabby people either. It's funny how people try to find somebody to dump on when they've had a bad day. Retail is the perfect place to be the victim of somebody else's bad day. I've had more than one teacher who behaved that way too.