Wednesday, February 13, 2008

CSI: Miami + Horatio Caine = Pure Insanity


While I was watching CSI tonight, I realized that Miami is easily the best out of the three CSI's. I say this because Horatio Caine, played by David Caruso is one kick-ass cop. He's really smart, finds the bad guys and gets the chicks. But all that aside, he has some pretty kick-ass shades which scare the criminals before they even look at him. I mean if someone is THAT good then they must have a tv show that's a major hit. The shades are the pinnacle (B Shave's word) of his 'coolness' so to speak because everyone that watches this show knows that he the don of the police mafia. Trust me when I say that if you are well known, then there's something that people remember you for, just like Horatio's glasses. And just like his glasses the way he finds out information for his cases is un-freaking-believible. I mean he can see things that you can't see from third-person like a trail of blood in an inground pool in the back. Now I couldn't see it until the camera zoomed in! I was amazed and shocked that they found that. Anyway, the point is that Horatio Caine is the best character in all the CSI's making CSI: Miami the best CSI.

No comments: