Friday, February 29, 2008

Slash is the Greatest

My favorite guitarist is, obviously, Slash. He played for Guns N' Roses and he plays right now for Velvet Revolver. They are actually on tour right now, though I am not sure where. It's a global tour so for all I know they can be in Tokyo or in London. Anyway, the reason being that he is the greatest is because he plays amazing guitar solos and is famous. Everyone really knows Slash because he has the famous top hat that is, however sick nasty. Now Brian Shaver disagrees with me. He thinks that Peter Frampton is better than Slash. Well, being the person that I am, I will have to disagree with him. Frampton is good, don't get me wrong, but just because he can play with the talk box, doesn't mean he is the greatest. I have already seen Slash enterain thousands of people with the talk box. His Les Paul is just famous because it's Slash's and because of the cool design on it. He dedicated his life to play guitar and he has health issues that almost killed him. Then again, it's his own fault for consuming all that alcohol and taking so many drugs. Point is if you listen to this guy, he's the reason Metal and Hard Rock are existant. Oh and by the way, I like those genres of music.

**Picture of him is on right side -->**

No comments: