Friday, February 22, 2008

Snow Sucks BIG Time


Alright, as you all know I work at Wegmans. I love it there because the people are nice and the work is easy. Anyway, I had to work outside today and let me say right here and now that SNOW SUCKS!! I trotted through the snow, hearing the "splooshs" and "splashes" of the icy cold slush and dealing with angry customers. The snow was the least of the problem. All I had to do is shovel it, salt it and let it be. The slush however was the worst. We had to shovel the slush into the drains and the water that went with it. By the way, I do not own a pair of boots (and if I do then I lost them). The water found its way into my sneakers and waterlogged them as well as my socks. I was angry but very subtle about it. I didn't complain about it 'cause I mean seriously who wants to hear someone complain?? I know I don't but yeah everyone's shoes/ boots were drenched. Eventually, the people and the storm calmed down. The people before the storm subsided were angry at the storm so they decided to take it out on us! :-) Awesome!

1 comment:

MemphisKell said...

Bummer about the crabby people. Wegmans is a happy place.